A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Through The Craft Room Door ~ Anything Goes Challenge!

Hi Everyone,

I am running a bit late tonight.... but I hope this card makes up for it. I fell in love with this amazing photo and just had to use it as inspiration. Thanks for OOZAK being our amazing sponsor today I was able to go a little wild and have fun with this image. Make sure you play along with our Anything Goes challenge over at the "Through The Craft Room Challenge Blog"

Isn't this the best inspiration?



 I had so much fun coloring this Cheeky Fairy!
 Here is the finished card....This is my favorite one to date!


Some close up's


10 comments:

  1. love the hair....someday i want to color like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin...I participate in Kit & Clowder online coloring classes. They are well worth the investment ;-) Thank you for such nice words. xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi! Great how you used the photo as an inspiration. And fabulous use of colors, they shine bright (like a diamond... :P). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and loved your inspiration for it! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous, Melanie!! Cute image, love her hair!! Your coloring is awesome and one of my favorite color combos!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job with the hair. The image is adorable and love the stunning colors.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esta hermosamente coloreado este sello!!! me encanto tu tarjeta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! love her hair. Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Use Something with Wings
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous and I love her fabulous hair as well! Thank you so much for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! Fabulous colouring and I love that hair! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use a Punch challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete