A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Newest Challenge ~ Pumpkins & Jack O Lanterns

The weather has cooled a bit here in the south and it is time to pull out the warmer clothes. So now that we are in October the Open-Minded Crafting FUN group has a fun new FALL challenge for you. We want to see any cards with either pumpkins or Jack O Lanterns in them. Make sure to enter your cards over at the challenge blog by clicking HERE!

My image is called  "Cornucopia" by Robyn Fetish Digital Images.


The other sponsors this week include:


Bugaboo Digital Stamps:


Oak Pond Creations


Sentimental Susan 
 
Please stop by the challenge blog to see all the wonderful creations from our design team. 

Thank you for stopping by today. Please consider "following" my blog and in the comment section leave me a link to yours and I will return the favor :-) Happy crafting my friends!



1 comment:

  1. Really lovely card Melanie! I love your colouring and the DP creates great background for the image!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete