A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls ~ Flower Friend

 Hello Friends,

I have a very "Springy" card today using a new image by the Paper Nest Dolls "Flower Friend" from the Fairytale Collection. Even though our weather in the south is still chilly at times my flowers in my yard are already peeking up from the earth below. They are ready for warmer weather so I am mentally trying to help them along here :-)

 This card layout just screamed "Multiple" designer papers so I used lots of colors in this one. I just love the simple yet adorable design. I love coloring florals too so this was a win win image for me.

I have used Copic markers in the following colors:

R20,81,83,85
E000,00,04,11,21,31,35,57,59,79
Y11,15,19

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will consider following my blog or sign up for my email notifications.

2 comments: