A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Focal Friday ~ Clearwater Marine Aquarium

Hi Friends,

Hubby and I are back from our vacation to Florida. We celebrated our 22nd Wedding Anniversary while away and our main event while there was visiting the Clearwater Marine Aquarium in Clearwater Florida. This is the home of the dolphins "Winter and Hope" from the movies Dolphin Tale 1 and 2. It was a very memorable visit and I would suggest it to all animal lovers.

For this week's Friday Focal I am using the amazing photos from that day as my focus for my card.


The very week we were in Clearwater, the Kit and Clowder Coloring Community I am involved with was hosting a fundrasier for the aquarium. I was able to pick up some limited editon digital images and all proceeds are going directly to the on going efforts of the "Rescue, Rehab, Release" program. Below is the image donated by Tiddly Inks Stamp Company and I really had a fun creating a ocean scene with it.


Here is a close up of the coloring of the image. The Copic Markers used are listed below.


Copic Colors: 
B01, B04, BG000, BG01. BG04, BG11, BG13, BG49, BG72
E000, E00, E11, E21, E31,E33,E35
C1, C3



If you would like to support our fundraising efforts head on over to get your Craft for Clearwater digi stamps! You can grab them over at www.youcaring.com/clearwater 

Thank you for stopping by this week. I will be back with a new project on Monday. Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable....would love to swim with dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol! I would love that as well. Seeing Winter and Hope was the next best thing though. If you haven't seen the movies make sure you get them!

      Delete