A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Focal Fridays ~ The Paper Nest Dolls, Little Birdie Ellie


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a really sweet card. While out house hunting with my mother we have ran across some beautiful flowers. I have snapped photos with my phone every chance I have gotten. I have always loved the purple and yellow combo but when adding the green it really has given it a fresh look. 


I am using the adorable Paper Nest Doll's stamp called "Little Birdie Ellie Isn't she just precious?


 

I adore using Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and they worked perfectly for this theme. I had a lot of fun with the birdie. My mother was with me in my craft room while coloring and she suggested to color her like a Robin so here is my attempt with it. How did I do?


I have used some fun dies with this card as well as Copic Markers.


Here is a close up of my coloring.


I even finished the inside to match.


Thank you for stopping by today. I'd love for you to join my Facebook Page to share your projects using this week's Focal Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment