A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Kit And Clowder Create and Learn Classes

Hi Friends,

A lot of you may already know this but I participate in the online coloring community called Kit and Clowder. I cannot express how much I have learned from these classes. In April I signed up for their online monthly project subscription and I am so happy I did. I have created an amazing piece of art that I would like to share with you.


Alyce Keegan's way of teaching is perfect for any skill level. I don't believe I could ever of mastered this piece without her amazing guidence. I am a member of 8 of her online classes as well as the Monthly Create and Learn project class. 


To check out all of Kit and Clowder classes simply click HERE!

For this piece we have used an amazing image by Polkadoodles Series called  Octavia Moonfly.

1 comment: