A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Stampin' Up! 2015 Convention Swaps ~ Baltimore Md.

Hi Friends,

In November I will be attending the Stampin' Up on Stage Event in Baltimore Maryland. During this one day training event I will be swapping cards with 50 other demonstrators in hopes to share many wonderful design ideas with one another.

Yesterday a close friend of mine, Barbara, came over to help me mass produce my Stampin' Up! convention swap. As I stamped and die cut out the leaves she stamped and punched out all the sentiments and began constructing the card bases. Barbara had never made a card before and she seemed to really have fun.



Here is a photo of Barbara sitting across from me in my craft room. Working together was both fun as well as productive. I really appreciated the company as well as the conversation.


Here is a close up photo of the cards we made. This simple design features the following Stampin' Up Items. Make sure to check back with me next week to see 2 STEPPED UP projects using these same sets. That is the beauty of Stampin' Up, it can be as simple or as detailed as you want. It truly is a creative outlet for anybody.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment