A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Part 2 of the Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects

Welcome back to Part Two of my Paper Pumpkin Alternative projects. I love designing and making things so the monthly kit by Stampin Up is perfect for this. My elderly mother is also a member and we make our Paper Pumpkin's together each month. She see's that orange box show up and gets giddy with joy. 

Today I have 3 dramatically different looks compared to those I showed on Tuesday. 


First up is a simple Valentine's Treat bag. The top of the heart opens to reveal the little goodies. I used the Rose Garden Framelit from the Rose Wonder Bundle to cut the overlapping hearts here. 


This second card I used the same Rose Garden Framelits set using a Stained Glass Effect. I also used the Timeless Elegant Designer Paper Collection for the background along with Basic Black Card Stock for the card base and die cuts. The word "Cheers" is cut using the Greeting Thinlits Dies Set. This set was also used below.

For my favorite card of the series I have made this "Thanks" Card using the elegant Bloomin' Heart Thinlit once again. Doesn't it dress up any project? I've used some Stampin' Dimensionals
to give this project some depth. I have also used the Glimmer Paper, Go Wild Designer Series 6x6 Paper Stack, and of course some added Rhinestones for that finishing touch.   

Now after seeing these 6 cards all of which used pieces from January's Paper Pumpkin Kit Below. Don't that make you want to sign up? Don't forget there is a special until the end of March.... Simple click the JOIN NOW button Below.




No comments:

Post a Comment