A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Magnolia-licious Mid Week Challenge ~ CC Designs Swiss Pixie May Day

Hello There,

I am excited to share today's midweek Magnolia-licious card. Join us over on the CHALLENGE BLOG for your chance at winning a $20 gift certificate. 

I am showcasing C.C. Designs Pixie May Day. Isn't she perfect for spring? I know I for one is READY for the spring flowers!!! Actually on that topic I noticed our first Daffodil in bloom in our backyard flower garden today. Now if freezing temps will just stay away we will slide right into spring!


This is an A-2 card and I have colored the stamp with Copic markers. I have just minimal embelishments because I really wanted this little pixie to jump off the page. C.C. Designs is just one of the stamp brands Magnolia-Licious now carries. Make sure to head to the ONLINE STORE to see all of the current specials. 



Happy Stamping My Friends, 
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment