A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, April 21, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs' Purr Stamp and Die Set

Hello friends,

Today I have colored up one of the fun kitty images which are part of the "Purr" stamp set by Elizabeth Craft Designs. I had fun coloring this image and designing this card to look as if the kitty was sitting on a fence looking out at the woods.

This card measures 5.5x4.25 (A2 size) with paper measurements as follows:

Card base: 5.5"x 8.5" scored in half
Forest/tree paper: 5.5"x2.5"
Fence paper: 5.5"x1.75" for larger piece and 5.5"x.50" for the fence top. I added distress ink around the edges of both fence pieces.

Attach the tree paper and the larger fence paper to the card base. Then using foam dots attach the fence top piece over where the two background pieces meet.

I used foam dots for behind the cat itself too. Then lastly I used versa mark and gold embossing powder to complete the sentiment.

Elizabeth Craft Designs' Supply List:
"Purr Clear Stamp Set"
"Purr Die Set"
"Dream Sentiments Clear Stamp Set"

Other Supplies:
Outdoor themed paper
Copic Markers to color the cat
Distress ink for paper edges
Versa Mark stamp pad
Gold embossing powder
Heat tool

Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions feel free to email me. I hope you all have a HAPPY day! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment