A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, April 28, 2017

LDRS Creative Gal Pal's

Hi Friends,

Today I am finishing out my 3 part series this evening with Little Darlings Rubber Stamps "Gal Pals" stamp set. I have had a lot of fun with this set and the fact that you can use them all together or individually like I have done just gives you more opportunities and more bang for your buck. 



For this project I stamped the image and then used my Brother Scan & Cut to cut her out. I paired the stamped image with dies from the Gilded Oval Die Set also by LDRS Creative.
This die set works perfectly with all of the All Dressed Up Stamp Collections.
 


 Here is a close up of my coloring. I have used Copic markers in the following colors.

Skin: E000, E11, E21, R20 
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Clothes: B24, B26, B37 RV000, RV00, RV02

Below are the past two projects I have posted previously all using this one Gal Pal's Stamp Set. 
 

 



To purchase this Gal Pal set or any other sets from All Dressed Up, Click HERE! Thank you for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you and that you have a beautiful day.
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment