A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

LDRS Creative & Polkadoodle Presents the Time for Team Stamp Line

Hi Friends,

When I was a little kid my family was stationed in England and afternoon tea was an everyday event. My mom has always loved hot tea so this was an extra special time for her as well. This entire Polkadoodle stamp line is absolutely breathtaking. Make sure to check down below my photos for the link to check out all the Design Teams card samples. I was quite impressed by the array of gorgeous projects.



I have chosen "A Tea Cup Full of Wishes" from Polkadoodles for my stamp and I have used the Coordinating Time for Tea 6x6 paper pack which is just beautiful paper.

For the LDRS Creative die collection I have chosen the "Regal Frame" Die set also by Polkadoodles along with LDRS Creative Majestic Rectangles Labels Set, the Key Tailed Dragon Fly Die Set., and the "Grace build a Card" die set. 



To see all of the beautiful creations all this week from the LDRS Design Team make sure to check back on the Company Blog for all the creative projects.

For any other questions about today's project please feel free to contact me.  Hugs, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment