A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Elizabeth Crafts ~ New Release!!!

Welcome Back Friends,

Today I want to share with you my first fall card. It is hard to believe Fall/winter is right around the corner. Elizabeth Craft Designs has just released an amazing collection of Fall & Winter/Holiday Stamps, dies, etc etc. If you haven't seen the new items check at the bottom of the post for the links.  It is so hard to believe that fall and winter are just around the corner, but working with our release already has me overjoyed. This has to be the best grouping of holiday offerings I have ever seen.

Aren't these owls as cute as can be??? Oh my goodness I sure did enjoy coloring these stamps, and they have coordinating dies as well!!!! I used two sets of their dies, the Dotted Spotted Rectangles and the Corners 1 set, along with this newly released stamp and die set. See all the NEW ARRIVALS HERE ;-) 

Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Crafting! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment